Wednesday 15 February 2012

063; I'm still here.



Today I turned twenty-two. Getting old. It started out shaky, and I went back to bed and cried for a while, because everything just felt so dreary. Just like every other day. Then I tried to pull myself together and got up, and I finally did the final stitching on my Virgin Suicides dress (see picture) and it couldn't be more perfect now! I got it ages ago at a sale and it was an x-large but I sewed it in and today I fixed the top and straps. It's my dream dress.
When mother came home, I got some presents and we had cake and coffee. I mostly got graphic novels and books, and a pair of sheer lace curtains that I put up in my room, and a bouquet of pink roses, which I put in my window next to lots of candles. My room is completely dreamy now. Then I felt kind of inspired and I made a mix, and it's basically the soundtrack to a film I haven't written yet. I might be working on a story, though. Maybe. We'll see. In the end, my day's been rather lovely, and my friends have been extremely supportive and sweet. I love each and every one of you! You know who you are. ♥

3 comments:

  1. we have the same birthmark
    <3 i love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lovely!
    here is a link to my new blog:
    http://these-broken-bones.blogspot.com/
    I'll be deleting my old one this weekend, I'm already following you on my new account so we can still keep up with one another! :)
    love always,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete