Monday 3 January 2011

012; Drink up, baby, stay up all night..


I bought this hoodie in worn-out black the other day--from Wildfox Couture! I've wanted one for ages and it was on sale after Christmas, so I decided to get it. It's probably the only Wildfox piece I'll ever buy and I think it'll be worth it. So excited for it to get here! ^____^

New Year's passed without too much significance. I still feel the same; but I have set some goals for myself, like I'm going to try to make this year different (not that it worked last year), and I will try to lose the weight I want (by summer), so I can finally strike that off my list of things I hate about myself.
Haven't really been up to much...I've barely left the house (except to buy chocolate and cigarettes). I've been taking some pictures with my disposable camera, my creativity has been surging but I don't have anyone to take pictures of/that can take my self-portraits for me. Joey leaves town really soon. I wish she wouldn't, but we've been talking about me maybe coming to visit her in London later on this year. That would be amazing. I miss London so much.

Songs I've been listening to a lot lately:
I Dreamed A Dream by Mandy Patinkin
The First Law of Thermodynamics by Lovers
Dreams by Fleetwood Mac
Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
Between the Bars by Elliott Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment