Wednesday 5 January 2011

015; 森ガール

**mori girl**

**mori girl** by Alaska Lee.

Um so I'm pretty obsessed with Mori Girls at the moment. I've always loved Gothic Lolita, Harajuku and Japanese fashion in general, but oh my god.

"Mori in Japanese means "forest" and a Mori Girl (森ガール) is a girl who looks like she lives amongst cedar and pine trees. She's part Little Red Ridinghood (although she prefers dark blue, dark green or bordeaux brown to bright red), part Marie Antoinette pastoral fantasy, part Alice in Wonderland." (link)

It's like it was made for me! *___*

Today I did a bit of rearranging--like I draped the top part of my desk with tulle-like sheets instead of this orange scarf I had before, and I put some Hello Kitty stuff on top, along with my inspiration board. It looks much better.
Also I cleaned out my desk drawer, because it was full of shit from the last three years, but now it's pretty much clean. I found my Shiro Petto notebook hidden in there ^^ I also looked through all my drawers etc on the prowl for my Hello Kitty sticker album, and I finally found it! Happy.

I've also been hunting for a pink laptop and I have a few promising options--now the only thing is to find them in town D: My birthday is in little more than a month, and I simply have to get a laptop soon. Maybe it doesn't need to be pink.. (But I want one!)

1 comment:

  1. I am so going to make you something with Hello Kitty! x) <3

    ReplyDelete