Tuesday 18 January 2011

020; For never was a story of more woe...


Than this of Juliet and her Romeo.

Yesterday I spent hours making icons and banners, and today I put them all up at my new LJ graphics community, os de verre. ♥ Definitely going to try to keep up with it, it's a good way to distract myself and *escape*, if only for a bit. I really want to get more creative again. Graphics are a good start.

I've been sleeping like 12 hours a day, and I really wish spring would come sooner, because winter is sucking the life out of me. I don't have much more to give.

I'm looking forward to Inspector Lewis tonight.

Songs I've been listening to a lot lately:
Frozen Floods by Lovers
Swansea by Joanna Newsom
Dagger by Emily Jane White
Rosary by Marissa Nadler
Breathe Me by Sia

No comments:

Post a Comment