Tuesday 4 January 2011

013; Ghosts in the air I breathe..



For the last couple of nights, I've had this really odd feeling that I couldn't explain, but today I realized; I don't want to go to bed because I feel I might die if I do. My sleep has been almost frightening lately, I have a hard time getting to sleep (only the sound of his voice will eventually lull me to sleep), during the night I frequently wake up due to weird dreams, but in the morning it's as if I'm dead, or in a coma--nothing, not my alarm, mother, snow truck, nothing can wake me up. Some time after 1pm I usually come out of it, and always with a headache. The only thing I remember from my dreams are feelings of anxiety and unease.

I can't quite shake the feeling.
I would like to sleep, it's just that I'm afraid to. For whatever reason.

And I've been noticing more and more how I am always clenching my teeth. I've tried to stop, but I do it unconsciously.

These scars of mine are more than skin-deep
And there are ghosts in the air I breathe
And these ghosts will haunt your dreams
They'll taunt you in your sleep, saying,
"Oh, we know about the love you lost and need,
Hope's become a dirty secret you keep"
And you're always the dreamer, never the dream

No comments:

Post a Comment