Thursday 15 December 2011

027; The people all call her Alaska.



Five things you will find if you open my bag:

1. Pack of cigarettes + lighter.
2. Ipod.
3. A book or two.
4. Wallet.
5. A pair of glasses.

Five things in my bedroom:

1. Books, books, books.
2. 
Pill boxes (I collect them.)
3. Clothes everywhere.
4. Bottled things.
5. Crystals and minerals.

Five things I want to do in my life:

1. Have the 'perfect' body.
2. Travel, see the US.
3. Meet all my best friends.
4. Be economically independent.
5. Write a book, or direct a film.

Five things that make me very happy:

1. Reading a good book (The Secret Garden, amongst others).
2. Drinking good wine with good friends.
3. Talking to my sisters.
4. Films and music.
5. Chocolate.

Five things I’m currently into:

1. The Sims Social (God help me.)
2. Prozac Nation by Elizabeth Wurtzel.
3. The Chronicles of Narnia.
4. Blogspot and tumblr.
5. My bed.

Five things on my to-do list:
1. Get out of bed.
2. Get out of bed.
3. Clean my room.
4. Lose weight.
5. Buy christmas presents?

Five things some people may or may not know about you:

1. I'm asexual.
2. My favourite band is Led Zeppelin and I've named my favourite pair of boots after Robert Plant and Jimmy Page (They're called Plant and Page.)
3. Stephanie Says is my theme song.
4. I love cashew nuts.
5. Christmas is the worst time of my year.

No comments:

Post a Comment