Saturday 18 December 2010

004; Abracadabra, wow!



I like boys with nice arms and tattoos and girls with pink hair and tulle skirts.
I like the scent of night air.
I like collecting books and journals.
I like having a shot of Bailey's and a cigarette before I go to bed.
I like going back to sleep in the mornings.
I like dancing and singing.
I like glitter.
I like waffles for breakfast.
I like feeling safe, loved, protected.
I like light-hearted summers.
I like crying my heart out.
I like medication.
I love forgetting everything and feeling good.
Today I want to eat eat eat.
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate

I hate feeling fat.
I hate that everyone I love lives so far away.
I hate always wanting.
I hate feeling hopeless and worthless.
I hate that I have no self-control.
I hate being alone, but in a way, I like it sometimes, too.
I hate waking up in the mornings.
I hate myself sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment