Friday 17 December 2010

002; I'd rather be sleeping...



I've been feeling very low.. Today I couldn't even get out of bed. I have dreamed about death tonight; there's a faint recollection of someone suffocating me, and I woke up in the middle of the night gasping for air, after which I fell asleep again, and then dreamed I was drowning in a pool of azure water, like the water was tugging me down but I pushed myself out. Someone wrapped a towel around me and there were people I didn't know but they cared. Then I was lost in the maze of a building.

Songs I've been listening to a lot lately:
Heavy Water/I'd Rather Be Sleeping by Grouper
Silvia by Marissa Nadler
Colorblind by Counting Crows
Brother of Sleep by Soap&Skin
The First Law of Thermodynamics by Lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment