Monday 20 December 2010

007; A light change.



Everything seems to have worked out; I don't have to go back to class (for now) and I can just relax for the coming month. I talked to the (temporary) teacher at the service class center today and he asked me, "Why aren't you doing what you want? You came into this class and yes, you might have enjoyed it, but deep down, you don't want to be doing this. The most important thing is that you feel good about what you're doing. You shouldn't care about other peoples' expectations. Follow your heart."
And everything made sense. And he helped me more than probably any of the therapists I've had through the years. It's like he knew me, almost instantly, after talking to me for about fifteen minutes. And it felt so good.

Tomorrow morning is the total lunar eclipse, and I hope I'll be able to see it. It'll be pretty light by the time it's supposed to climax, and also the weather prognosis doesn't seem too good.. but I'm crossing my fingers. It is also the winter solstice, and I'm just doing a pretty simple ritual to celebrate the return of light.

Oh gosh, and my best friend Joey and I exchanged Christmas presents today and I got the loveliest gift; a Wiccan journal and an amethyst pendulum (third from the left) ♥

Songs I've been listening to a lot lately:
Season's Greetings by Lovers
Traveling Through A Sea by Grouper
The Ghosts You Draw On My Back by Múm
A Light Change by Grouper
Sæglópur by Sigur Rós

No comments:

Post a Comment