Monday 27 December 2010

010; Echoes, silence, patience & grace.

I can recall two deers in my dream, guiding me I think, they're taking me through a forest filled with red berries, but maybe they're fooling me; it was something I read, that it "represents vulnerability and naivety, and as a result, others may take advantage of you and your gullibility", and I'm not quite sure but I lay down in the roots of a tree and it feels safe, then everything goes black, or maybe I wake up.

Another dream is just a blur of a darkened house (it's mine, but it's different) and the overwhelming feeling that something is wrong, I get anxious and scared, maybe I'm being chased, or there's a murderer in the house, or my mother is possessed, and everything is dark.. These kind of dreams happen frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment