Sunday 19 December 2010

006; I'm going back to the start..



I'm anxious about tomorrow; I have to go back to class* and I'm unsure of what to do because I don't have a meeting with the employment agency (who are in control of these things) until mid-January. They will probably kick me off the course (if they haven't already) because I've missed too much, and I'm completely fine with that because I don't want to do anything. The only thing I have left is work practice and I don't have a placement.

Psychiatric never calls me back and they were supposed to. I'm right back where I started, the same place I was a year ago.

And what with Christmas coming up I'm even more stressed.

And all I want to do is eat and sleep..

Songs I've been listening to a lot lately:
Song From the Sixteenth Floor by Paul Kelly
Turbine Womb by Soap&Skin
Chocolates & Cigarettes by Angus & Julia Stone
Between the Bars by Elliott Smith
Sullen Girl by Fiona Apple

*Trade & catering program full of lectures, group discussions, different areas of the business, and for me (since I'm the only one taking catering); mannerisms, practical studies (for example, how to set a table), theory of catering, as well as work practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment